Free PDF | Excel 2022: The Most Exhaustive Guide to Master All the Functions and Formulas to Become a Professional in Just 7 Days With Practical Examples
Do you wish to perfect your Microsoft Excel knowledge to unlock its full range of functions, especially those that are most useful for individual users and businesses?
And are you looking for a guide that will take away the guesswork from the whole process and even show you cool shortcuts that will save you your valuable time while making sure that you unlock functions you probably didn’t even think existed yet are very helpful?
If you’ve answered YES, Let This Book Help You Understand Microsoft Excel Inside Out So You Can Make The Most Of What It Was Meant To Do!
Microsoft Excel is powerful. That’s why it is a go-to tool for individuals and organizations around the world – because it supports functions that are useful for individual users and those that can be used for enterprise level processing. And if you see what anyone with a strong background in Microsoft Excel can do with the program, you will want to learn about it to streamline so many things in your life.
But where do you start?
- What functions are most important for beginners?
- How do you use the different functions and make the most of them?
- How do you take your usage of the program to the next level so you move from just entering data and doing simple arithmetic to advanced computation that helps you make important decisions?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading.
In it, you will discover:
- Why Excel is so important whether for work or work positions
- How to get started with Microsoft Excel, including how to create your first workbook
- Basic functions on MS Excel, including what are cells, how to select cells, how to start formulas, shortcuts and more
- How to make the most of different functions like Ctrl+C and Ctrl+Alt+V, creating columns and rows, selecting, activating and editing cells, formatting cells, how to format, searching workbooks, find, find and replace and more
- How to use the formula function on Excel, including some of the basic functions in Excel like additions, subtraction, multiplication, division and more
- The different Formula’s text, including Concatenate, Textjoin, Left, Right, mid, trim, length, search, lower, upper, proper and more
- How to make the most of Conditional formula functions like SUMIF, AVERAGE IF, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, COUNTIFS, and MINIFS
- How to manage errors with Excel using Iferror, Ifna, and aggregate functions
- The ins and outs of functions like sorting, grouping, filtering cells and merge cell
- How to make the most of conditional formatting to remove duplicates, and highlight duplicates
- The best way to use Pivot tables and charts in Excel
- And literally… much more!
What’s more – everything is clearly outlined and detailed to ensure that you unlock all the functions of Windows or Mac!
Even if you are not tech savvy, this book will take away the guesswork so you feel confident about the whole process!