Free PDF| Python Programming for Beginners – The Ultimate Guide for Beginners to Learn Python Programming
Are you looking for new job opportunities to improve your work-life balance but you feel stuck in your current career?
Do you barely have time for your hobbies, your family or simply for yourself?
People believe that once you start a career you can only grow vertically. This self-limiting belief only narrows the true horizons of our careers.
But fortunately, in the post-pandemic age, the number of companies looking for remote and non-remote programmers has literally blown.
And that’s where PYTHON, the most in-demand programming language in the world, comes in!
The good news is that there is no need to waste time and effort on high-level academic texts, needlessly expensive online courses, or videos and tutorials that are too technical for beginners who are just starting out.
Created with the beginner in mind, Python Programming for Beginners offers an innovative approach that is based on three well-defined principles:
- Synthesis: topics are carefully selected to give you broad exposure to Python without overwhelming you
- Simplicity: each concept is broken down into simple steps so that you can learn as many topics as possible in the shortest possible time
- Practicality: unlike most books, the outputs of ALL the examples are provided immediately, so you don’t have to wait to test them on your computer.
Here is a tiny fraction of what you will learn:
- A brief introduction to Python, its history, and its main applications to show its huge potential and how learning it can benefit you
- How to install Python and choose the best distribution, whether on Windows or Mac, to know everything you need to start, including the best IDE
- The Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigm and why you must know it, including objects, methods, and inheritance, presented logically and sequentially to help you use this user-friendly language and its simple syntax quickly and easily
- Each chapter has practical codes and exercises to test your skills
- The best Python programming techniques to maximize script efficiency, thanks to a complete section
- Github, pip, Virtual Environment, and Unit Testing, to get a 360-degree view of advanced programming and easily break into it
- The SOLUTIONS to the exercises (but be sure to look at them only after first trying to solve the exercises on your own)
- BONUS: Python Interview Questions and Answers to crack the interview (scan the QR code inside the book)
- …and much, much more!
Whether you have never written a line of code or you have some programming experience, this book is the right choice because it will inevitably put you in front of new, high-paying job opportunities, so…